Ways to audition
- Attend one of our auditions in person or online. If in person, please bring a photo in arabesque, a contemporary photo (optional), and pointe shoes if you are on pointe. Complete the form below.
- Audition by video. Complete the form below and upload a video link or email video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend one of our master classes.
EVERYONE MUST COMPLETE THE AUDITION REGISTRATION FORM BELOW:
NOTE: PLEASE COMPLETE FORMS USING GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER.
- Write in an Audition Location from the list of cities in our “Audition Dates” OR write “Video” and complete the rest of the form.
- Pay the $25 audition fee (online, or cash in person)
- Video auditions only: Submit a short video (no longer than five minutes) showing ballet center and pointe work OR a classical variation OR a contemporary solo. Upload the link in the “Video Link” box on the registration form below.
New York Dance Project is currently accepting video auditions on a rolling basis.
Note: Upper/lower case type may not appear, but will be recorded. Online form works best in Google Chrome browser.
To schedule a private online audition for your studio via Zoom, please contact Sierra at email@example.com.