Ways to audition
- Attend one of our auditions in person or online. If in person, please bring a photo in arabesque, a contemporary photo (optional), and pointe shoes if you are on pointe. Complete the form below.
- Audition by video. Complete the form below and upload a video link or email video to email@example.com.
- Attend one of our master classes.
EVERYONE MUST COMPLETE THE AUDITION REGISTRATION FORM BELOW:
NOTE: PLEASE COMPLETE FORMS USING GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER.
- Write in an Audition Location from the list of cities in our “Audition Dates” OR write “Video” and complete the rest of the form.
- Pay the $25 audition fee (online, or cash in person)
- Video auditions only: Submit a short video (no longer than five minutes) showing ballet center and pointe work OR a classical variation OR a contemporary solo. Upload the link in the “Video Link” box on the registration form below.
The deadline to submit video auditions for New York Dance Project’s Summer Intensives in NYC and Florence, Italy is April 30th, 2021.
Note: Upper/lower case type may not appear, but will be recorded. Online form works best in Google Chrome browser.
To schedule a private online audition for your studio via Zoom, please contact Sierra at firstname.lastname@example.org.